Removal of Virus Malware & Tune Up
Our virus removal service includes the complete elimination of Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Trojans, Viruses, and other malicious software from your PC or Mac. 71st-Tech experienced technicians completely decontaminate and optimize your infected system by using a broad collection of the latest software, tools and methods available.
Remote support service is available for those who have access to the internet. Same-day removal is available. Even if your internet doesn’t work, we may still be able to get around those issues!
Please Note: A typical virus removal can take 2-6 hours, we need your computer for most of this time.
Does your computer have Viruses and Malware?
- Unstable computer performance (performing poorly and slower than ever)
- Slower startup times (5 minutes or more)
- People in your address book receive emails that you did not send
- Strange and threatening pop-up messages
- Popup warnings that your computer is not protected
- Offers to sell you removal software
*These are all symptoms of Malware that you may have received while on the internet.
Common facts about Viruses and Malware
- Malware is secretly installed on a majority of PCs today.
- Many threats try to fool users into believing they are safe to run on their computers.
- Some viruses masquerade as a normal trusted file and evade security software.
- Compromise security and often make machines unusable.
- Steal your identity, getting your credit card information and corrupting your computer.
- Malware is software that is intended to damage or disable computers and computer systems.
- The term Malware is used to define Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware and Adware.
*Remember, it’s important to take care of infections early to prevent further file corruption and potential data loss.